About me

  I'm Khoa Pham but you can refer to me as Thomas. I'm currently finishing my 1st of GGC. I attended 2 different high schools. I went to Liberty Christian School which is from Indiana. I went there from 9th to 11th grade. In my senior year, I went to Mountain View High School in Georgia.

I have many hobbies and still developing more. I love to play soccer for outdoor activities and go for a hike in the woods. For indoor, tinkering my car in the garage and tuning & playing games on my PC are my favorite things for me to do. I love cars and technologies because I'm amazed at how a small unit can have
such a huge impact on a single product and how amazing it performs. I'm also developing a habit of reading a book every morning and learning to play guitar by the end of the year.


Comments

Popular Posts